The application form contains detailed step-by-step information on how to fill it in, and guides you through the process.
This platform allows candidates to present their past experiences and future aspirations.
Your application is subject to a non-refundable admission fee of €120. The application will not be reviewed by the Admissions Committee until it has been submitted and the admission fee has been paid. You can find information on how to pay this fee at the end of the application form.
The application may be saved at any time during the process but remember to complete it within one month.
Do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Department for any queries.
ATTACH REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (SPECIFIED IN APPLICATION FORM)
- Admission test results, if you chose SAT, ACT, CAS or LNAT (doesn't apply to visiting students).
- High school academic records (or University if you are a transfer or visiting student)
- Letters of recommendation: one from your professor / tutor, and another from your Head of studies / Dean.
- Copy of your passport, I.D. or residence permit (NIE).
- A recent CV which includes your academic background, work experience, and extracurricular activities.
- A passport-sized photo.
- Additional documents: a portfolio of your work, diploma or prize which you feel will give us a better overview of you, your achievements and your interests.
- All official documents that the Admissions department requires must be translated to Spanish or English. For any questions/doubts please do not hesitate to email your advisor at: email@example.com
- A portfolio of creative work is required for the Bachelor in Architecture program and the Bachelor in Design. Candidates should put together a dossier providing examples of their work and illustrating their creativity, artistic talent and design skills.
- As a future student at IE University, you must be proficient in English. In addition, to obtain your degree, you must be sufficiently proficient in Spanish (minimum B1 level). You can submit certificates as proof of your English command (e.g. TOEFL). Nonetheless, you will have to demonstrate your proficiency anyway throughout the admission process.